Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Work 'till I'm tired, sleep 'till I work...

Working sucks. It really does. I would love more than anything to be able to make money doing what I want rather than doing what someone else wants. I would love to take pictures for a living, or be paid to edit photos, I could seriously do that for hours if I had the time. Scrapbooking would be another choice hobby I wouldn't mind being paid for...give me your memories and I'll make you a book! Or even being paid to shop? That would be nice but would require leaving my house and braving the annoying crowds of people who have nothing better to do but hang out at the mall. How about getting a tan? I'm good at that too. Hmmm...



Honestly, I guess I can't really complain too much. I do have it pretty easy. It's 8 am, I wake up, take a shower, get Riley and myself breakfast, meanwhile make sure baby is changed/fed/happy etc, then I clean up a bit and log on to work at around 11am. I do this day in and day out Monday through Friday. But there's no sitting in traffic, no doing my make up and drying my hair in the morning, no sitting in traffic on the drive home, no packing lunches and no getting up before 8am!! That makes me sound like a complete slob, I promise I'm not, I do clean up nicely when given the chance! Although my job is VERY frustrating and at times my lap top is in danger of being thrown across the room, I am blessed to be able to stay home with the kids and help support our family at the same time. I tired the whole stay-at-home-mom thing when I wasn't working and I think came pretty close to going insane. I've got to have something to keep me busy!!



Sure I get jealous that NP gets to leave the house to go to work and that he actually gets some alone time, but right now I think I am doing the best thing that I could be doing. So I won't complain anymore today. Things have been and could be a lot worse. God is looking out for us and our precious little family. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy