Friday, July 10, 2009

365 Cards Day 131

Happy Friday Everyone! I have another card for 365 cards. Once again I dug deep into my never ending scrap pile for every piece of this card. Pretty cool how you can make something so nifty with just random scraps lying around.

"Day 131 - Ad Inspired. Okay, ad inspired fans, here's a great advertisement selected by Amy:

So, here is how this challenge works - take the above image and use it to inspire your card."

I am a HUGE Dr. Seuss fan so this one was easy.




I left the inside blank as this is a birthday card for one of my son's friends and he is going to write "Happy Birthday" himself. He's 5 so its a big deal for him! :o)

supplies: all scraps, the fish are clip art (thanks google) from the dr seuss book "one fish two fish red fish blue fish."

3 comments:

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy