Saturday, July 11, 2009

365 Cards Day 132

So it's Saturday and I have another submission for 365 cards. Unfortunately I won't have time to finish the cards for the rest of the week. Oh well. I think three is pretty good for my first week!

"132 - Picture this


The challenge for today is to use the following photo to inspire your card:

Whether it be an object, colors, or a theme, how will the photo inspire you?"


CAKE, more specifically vanilla, strawberry and chocolate! Pinks and browns are so pretty together. I pieced together a pretty pink cake card. mmm...tasty.


>



supplies: card/envelope k&co recycled sunrise brights, cake k&co recycled earth browns, sakura gellyroll pens for the outline and sentiment inside, offray grosgrain ribbon, the rest of the cut outs are random scraps from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. I so agree about pink and brown together, and this card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy