Sunday, July 12, 2009

365 Cards Day 134 and some SEWING!

Lets start off with the card. Its my goal to complete every card this week. I finished mine last night but haven't had the chance to sit down at the computer until now.

"Day 134 Super Sketchy Sunday

And now for the first challenge of the week:


"

Here's my submission:



I have to say, this looked quite a bit better last night. After seeing all the other beautiful cards I guess it seems a bit lacking. I can't put my finger on what it is though, any ideas?

supplies: black, white red card stock - the paper company, sentiment - computer generated, cherry print - dcwv sweet matstack, ribbon - offray, red pen - zig memory system.

NOW. The sewing! I recently purchased this book. I love all the cute ideas and patterns and decided to try my hand at the patchwork baby blocks. I found some super cheap fabric (like 1.50 a yd cheap!) I may even have fabric leftover to sew up the cute little carrying bag for the blocks. This is what I have started so far, almost one is completely done and only 8 more to go, ha.

It been hard to sit down and sew lately because its been so nice outside. Tomorrow is supposed to be partly cloudy so maybe I can get a bit more done. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Cuteness! Love the fold of the card! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see anything lacking! Looks great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the sketch and good for you for sewing...it is definitely on my "to do" list...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy