Saturday, July 18, 2009

365 Cards - Day 136

I feel like I'm in college again and I have a paper due in 31 minutes! Not really, but I do have to post 5 cards in the next 31 minutes. Yikes. So without further ado...

"Day 136 - What is Black, White, and Red all Over?
Your Card!!!That means these are the only colors to use on your card. How's that for a challenge?"


Here's mine, made specially for an old friend from highschool who is getting married at the end of the month.






Please notice the stitching on the fold, I'm proud of it. :o)

supplies: black, white, red cardstock - paper co, picture - stash, roses - dcwv, ribbon - offray, thread - stash, black pen - zig memory, "love" cutouts - cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy