Saturday, July 18, 2009

365 Cards - Day 137

"Day 137 - I'm in a Bind!
Today, the challenge is to bind two pieces of something (card stock, plastic, etc.) to create a card. For example, use a hole punch and then attach using metal rings or yarn.Paper clips, binder clips, staples, brads, etc. are all possibilities so don't be afraid to try something new!"


This one turned out super cute and I love the colors! It's so sweet and simple. I am putting my cricut to good use now, it was stuffed in the closet until this week when I actually remembered that I owned one!

Edit: blogger is not letting me post pics so I will add them on when the window opens.

Update: blogger seems to be working now. But it is very very s - l - o - w...


supplies: green cardstock - k&co recycled, stripes - dcwv, brown - paper co, cutouts - cricut, ribbon - offray

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy