Saturday, July 18, 2009

365 Cards - Day 138

"Day 138 - She Said, and I Quote...
"blah, blah, blah" or something like that.And that's the challenge - just include a quotation on your card. And be sure to give proper credit ;) Also, I had originally scheduled a poem for the challenge, so please feel free to use a poem on your card, as some of the DT members have done :)"

I love this quote, I don't know the author and I searched and no one else seems to know either. I tried some paper tearing with this card and I really like how it turned out. The quotes are printed out on transparent paper for a different effect.




supplies: blue/yellow/white paper - paper co, transparent paper - paper co, quote - computer generated, cutouts - cricut.

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy