Saturday, July 18, 2009

365 Cards - Day 139

"Day 139 - Try a Technique
Ever try paper piercing? Well, that's what this challenge is all about. All you really need is a tool with a sharp point, and you're all set.The specifics: Use the paper piercing technique to create a pattern on your card. It doesn't have to be elaborate, just something to add to the overall appearance of your card."


I love this technique!! Almost as much as I like to stitch on paper. Its fun. Really fun. I think this card turned out super cute! Yes, more paper tearing, I am addicted and just love the look of it.

Supplies: gingham - dcwv, polka dot trim - stash, green paper - paper co, ribbon - offray, charms - stash, pierced with a good old safety pin.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog & joining the pattern giveaway. :-)

    I Love your Shoot the Moon card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy