Wednesday, July 22, 2009

365 Cards - Day 144

"Day 144 - You Raise Me Up
This one is all about adding dimension to your card - Pop Dots come to mind here, along with layering and chipboard.The Specific Challenge: Try to incorporate at least TWO ways to add dimension to your card."


I couldn't stay away, no matter how busy this week is I just HAD to make another card. Plus I needed a birthday card anyway.

All the letters were raised and the little doggy was too. I raised the first letter of each word higher than the rest. You can't really tell too much by the picture though...



supplies: green cardstock - k&co recycled, all other cardstock - paper co, dog and shapes cut with cricut, blue pen - jelly roll, 3M foam tape.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, now how darling is this??!!! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy