Friday, July 24, 2009

365 Cards - Day 146

"Day 146 - Mirror Me
Here's your challenge for today:
Create symmetry on your card. The only thing that does not have to be symmetrical is the sentiment"

I needed another birthday card! Unfortunately I was in a rush this morning and only had 30 minutes to create this card. So it's nothing fancy. But it does the job and is symetrical too!

supplies: brown/white cardstock - paper co, striped - dcwv, ballons - cricut, black pen - zig memory, blue/orange gelly roll.

Our reception is only 1 week away. I've been sewing a shirt for Squishy and am starting on Little Big's dress tonight. They are going to kill me when they are older because they are matching!! How cute! I can't wait for the all the pictures of my cute little munchkins in their matching aloha wear.

1 comment:

  1. :) it's a great card, and jolly good on you for fitting it into your schedule! Lovin' the balloons. ~ C

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy