Tuesday, August 4, 2009

365 Cards - Day 155

Well, I missed a whole weeks worth of cards last week because of the reception madness going on. I am going to try and complete a whole weeks worth of cards this week...

It's Super Sketchy Sunday and you have to use the sketch below when creating your card.

I don't know why but I immediately thought of a flower in the center of the card. What better flower than a beautiful sunflower? I still have yet to bust out my stamps so this was another cutout. Everything was cut by hand...I like the raised center, it give it a more 3-D effect, which is nice.

supplies: all cardstock - paper co, raised tape - 3m, hole punch - fiskars, gelly roll pen
Sorry, crappy picture. I was using my cell phone to take pics. I'll replace the pic with something less embarrassing tomorrow. It's late and I need my beauty rest. :o)

Edit: I just saw the challenge for Tuesday...ha ha how ironic.

1 comment:

  1. that is some fussy cutting...gorgeous card...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy