Tuesday, August 4, 2009

365 Cards - Day 156

The challenge is to use the following ad to inspire your card...

What immediately stood out to me were the tulips (obviously!) the dark green, yellow and the browns. I really struggled with materials to use with this card. One of the design team members, Gloria, used a sort of twine on her card which I really liked the look of. I searched high and low but couldn't find any twine!! I also had a nice yellow cardstock to use but I had to take it off because it just didn't fit. Ugh. This one was frustrating...

supplies: dk green cardstock - k&co, brown/white/red - paper co, ribbon and button - stash, sentiment - hand printed gelly roll

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Crissy - nice job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy