Friday, August 7, 2009

365 Cards - Day 158

"Day 158 - What's Your Sign?
Today's challenge is not referring to an astrological sign, but rather about creating a sign on your card. You can use a stamp, patterned paper, or create a sign out of the card."
Soooo, as mentioned in yesterdays post this is a rough week for me, full of memories and it has left me in a bit of a funk. I had trouble with this one. I really didn't know how in the heck I was going to get a sign on my card or much less make my card into a sign. It was a tough one.
Once again the colors in my pictures are really not too bright, its much prettier in person. Anyway, the black and white paper is old wrapping paper that I crumpled up, glued then trimmed. The "you rock" is a cutout and is hanging from the flower cutout above it, so there is my sign. There are also two black buttons adorning the front which are a little hard to make out. Yeah and the flowers are colored in with purple and pink which yet again are hard to make out in this picture. Below is the inside of the card.
supplies: green paper - k&co, cutouts - k&co, hand written sentiment - zig memory pen, purple/pink gelly roll pens, ribbon/wrapping paper/buttons - stash




1 comment:

  1. I like the inside, I need to start doing that and the envelop too. Somedays, though, that is just more work than time, but it certainly completes the card. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy