Friday, August 7, 2009

365 Cards - Day 159

"Day 159 - Setting the Scene - Indoors
Today I challenge you to create a scene on your card. In March, I posted a similar challenge, which was to create a nature scene. This time I'm looking for something indoors. Use stamps, stickers, fussy cutting, whatever you wish as long as it creates a scene."

Ack! This week is very challenging!! Creat and indoor scene?? I don't have any stamps for that, I tried to find a digi stamp but I just couldn't bring myself to pay for something I could create. So out come the scissors, colored pencils and I go to work. Here's what I came up with.

supplies: red paper -dcwv, pale gold patterned/brown paper - k&co, hand written sentiment - zig memory.
The table, teapot/teacups and hanging picture are all cutouts that I drew myself. Its simple but does the job of an "indoor scene."

4 comments:

  1. It does the job really well, Crissy!!! Your card is perfect for the challenge - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you did a magnificent job! Your card turned out super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was challenging, wasn't it? But you certainly rose to the challenge with a very charming scene. Reminds me of tea with my sister...
    ~ Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I really like the tea for two! It is almost 2 365 Cards challenges in one!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy