Friday, August 7, 2009

365 Cards - Day 160

"Day 160 - Lovely Lace
Ever used lace on your cards? Well, now's the time to give it a try because today's challenge is to add lace to your card - any amount will do!"

Wow. I am really on a roll here. I've finished yet another card! I still need a few more and then I can send out all of our thank yous for the reception. As much as I love paper craft/scrapbooking I need to just give myself a day to sew, very soon. I've been itching for a day to sort through fabric and get inspired to create something with whimsy. I think Saturday sounds like a good day for that, especially if it is going to be in the high 60s like its been for the past few days. COLD. I really can't believe that there is almost a 40 degree temperature difference between this week and last week! Insane! Ok enough blabber. Here is my card...

supplies: purple paper - k&co, black w/glitter - dcwv alldressed up matstack, white - paper co, lace - offray.
Sexy card. Ha ha, I really like this one. Purple is one of my favorite colors, pair that with glitter and lace and you've got a winner!

7 comments:

  1. Yup, it's sexy and a winner. Love that you finished it with a beautiful inside too! So you are a handy woman with fabric too! Love to see what will come out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the challenge. I love the way you've been creative on the INSIDE of your card too. . . I really must remember to do that . . . it's so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...it does look sexy, indeed :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the colour and the black lace... such a pretty card! I'm going to have to dig for some lace. CU Later!
    ~ Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he you're funny I thought sexy when I first saw it too! love how you did the inside too! great card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy