Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BACK!

Yep, I'm back. Our reception is over. Whew. I get tired just thinking about all the planning/cooking and even sewing I did to prepare for it all. I just haven't had time between all the visiting family/friends and preparation to even touch my laptop. But all of that is behind me now. Hopefully I'll get a chance here soon to post some pics of all my hard work!

My next task is to take on the daunting task of creating thank you cards for all of our guests. That's where 365 cards will come in handy. I've been neglecting that site lately. :o(

In other news I just found out I won a pattern giveaway from Glenna over at your fabric place. Here is the pattern. I can't wait to try it out. I've never used grommets before so it should be a fun experience. Thanks again Glenna!

1 comment:

  1. I can't find an email address on your blog, but need to have you to send me your shipping address.
    Send to gw@yourfabricplace.com Put 'Giveaway' in the subject line. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy