Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cards!

I finally found the time to complete a few...so here they are!

Day 176 - Super Sketchy Sunday

I had to change the sketch a little because I accidentaly had the fold of my card going the wrong way. I hope it will still qualify, if not oh well, I think its a cute card. (supplies: all cardstock is dcwv and paper co, ribbon and button are from my stash)

Day 179 - Checkerboard Background



(supplies: dcwv/paper co)

Day 181 - White Space

(supplies: dcwv/paper co)




2 comments:

  1. super sweet cards crissy!!! Love that strawberry...darling!

    You can certainly rotate any of the 365 Cards sketches...so your sunday card is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards - all of them! And the sketch card is fab - I think it's great that you turned it on it's side :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy