Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've been away...

I've been neglecting my little corner of the internet. Life has been hectic and summer weather has returned so I haven't been spending too much time indoors. Little Big has mastered the art of crawling and over the past month has changed into a monster. Gone are the days where she stays in one place and plays with her toys. This kid is EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING. She is even driving her big brother nuts, and that is hard to do I tell ya!

I do have quite a few projects that I've finished and I will be sharing them soon. I've got lots of projects in the works too so I'd like to get those on here as well. Its just the whole getting the pictures off camera and into blog land.

Tomorrow...I'll do it tomorrow. I hope.

PS A few patterns I ordered from Oliver + S arrived yesterday. Can't wait to try those out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy