Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sunflowers...

The challenge for Tuesday over at 365 cards is "Day 157 - Imagine This: Sunflowers." Make a card inspired by sunflowers! Funny, because I just made a sunflower card for Sunday's challenge. Ha ha, so I guess I'll make another! Sunflowers, along with Orchids are my favorite flower so I don't mind spending this much time creating them with paper...
supplies: white paper - k&co, yellow/green paper - the paper co, sentiment - hand printed black zig memory pen, button/ribbon - stash.
So I was totally inspired by guest designers folding technique, her name was Ann Cox. You can see her card here. I tore long strips of yellow paper and accordion folded them until I had enough for the flower. I used a big brown button for the center and cut the stalk and leaves from dark green paper. I think it turned out super cute. The picture really doesn't do it justice. I need to stop taking pictures at night...

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh I love your sunflower!! It took me ages to decide what to do with this challenge. I think my mojo has taken a holiday :P

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy