Tuesday, September 22, 2009

amigurumi

Now WHAT is Amigurumi you might ask? Well the technical explination can be found here. If you want my definition, its super cute, little, crochet animals that are all the rage right now. I've made one so far and not only are they adorable but they are really easy to make. Craft has a CAL (crochet along) going on right now. You'll find step by step instructions here for creating something like this...
This is a pic of just the head...weird looking huh?

Next we have one of the eyes, my little helper gave it a taste test before I sewed it on.
The head is finished! Looking cute. Its not stuffed yet though...
Now the head is stuffed, the body is done and there are four little limbs just waiting to be attached...
She says "look at me - I'm finished and so cute!"




5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love love love amigurumi! It's my favorite to crochet! I thought about doing that panda but I figured I had enough half-finished crochet projects that I need to finish before I start another one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut up!!! That is the CUTEST thing ever. I totally need a little chihuahua like that or a panda bear. They are darling!! Do you sell these??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I am impressed!! You did a great job. I found your blog through Your Fabric Place fan page on fb. I love the grids and grommets bag you did!

    I am having a fabric giveaway on my blog to launch the fabric section of my etsy store. www.libertyoriginal.blogspot.com

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I am in the process of coming up with a few patterns of my own to sell, definitely and cute little dog and cat are needed.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy