Wednesday, September 16, 2009

autumn is in the air

Well not really, its still pretty warm here - which I am VERY thankful for! (I'm not quite ready to let go of summer) But Rachel and Elsie's Autumn Online Craft Class started this week so I can pretend it feels a little Autumn-ish as I am being inspired by all the cuteness! There is so much in store for us over these next couple of months! I can't wait for all of the goodies that we'll be making.

Here's the first project...an embroidery hoop mini album


How cute is that?


I think its a great idea, makes a fun little photo book so much more interesting.



Better yet, everything I used was repurposed or scraps - except the embroidery hoops.


Since I had so many picture pages I decided to attach them together for less of a mess.


My mother-in-law's birthday is this week - guess what she is getting as a present?

2 comments:

  1. Oh hi hi :) I found your blog at the RVA pool in FLickr!!

    Im in the autumn class too! Your blog is so pretty!! You are very talented :) I specially like the stuff you make for your little girl! it inspires me so much :) I have a 6 m (almost 7m) baby :) Her name is Sara :)

    Im following your pretty blog!!

    xoxo!!

    Mariana

    http://pixiesweets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I love followers...I am heading over to your blog right now. Baby girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy