Saturday, October 17, 2009

fabulous friday!

No craftiness to post today, or I should say there were not pictures of craftiness taken today.  It was awfully dark, gloomy and rainy.  Not ideal weather for photography.  So I went shopping for ideas and cute winter clothes. 

I am really loving these trends this fall...

50's style cardigans with adorable embelishments...totally a DIY project I want to try.



Sweatercoats


Unique scarves



cape sleeve cardigans



and boots, boots, lots of lovely boots...








and of course tons of ruffles, petals and roses galore...









Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I have a DATE with my husband tomorrow night.  Yes, that means no children are invited.  I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo a date! how lovely! Love your fabulous friday finds! x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy