Tuesday, October 27, 2009

quilt done? check.


It's finished!  The 2nd most challenging piece of the crib set is done.  Feels good.  The crib sheets and dust ruffle are next.  I am waiting on the crib bumper because that is the most challenging...and I like to procrastinate.

of course I couldn't have done it without kitty's help.

Here's one more completed project.
Its going to a very talented lady who has a blog that I adore.
Check her blog out... here
This adorable granny square clutch was inspired by the girls over at RVA

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect colors on that quilt :) loooooves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet quilt! This clutch makes me wish I knew how to crochet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am going to have to learn to crochet so I can copy your awesome clutch!!! If I weren't poor, I'd just bug you to make one for me. : )

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy