Saturday, October 3, 2009

saturday morning surf

In front of me sits a three foot high pile of clean clothes. I should be folding them. Instead the search is on for granny loveliness/inspiration.


credit
here


credit
here


credit
here


and these below, they are my FAVORITE! Love the color choices and I really want to try this daisy pattern! I know a special little girl that would just love to play with all those petals.



credit
here

I'm loving the look of 100% cotton, I'm using wool ease right now and its ok but not spectacular...what do you recommend?

1 comment:

  1. Such great eye candy! I NEED to learn to crochet...but I am still tackling knitting, so one thing at a time...
    Keep the eye candy coming! The laundry can wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy