Monday, October 19, 2009

weekend in review

my weekend...

1) Started working on the quit below. It is for my niece's crib set, she is due to arrive mid January. My sister wanted brown, tan, green and some lavender. So lovely.


2) Date with Hubby on Saturday night - we saw Where The Wild Things Are. Good movie...not for young kids though, its very thought provoking and slow at times. However, I really enjoyed it.



3) Visited my grandparents on Sunday and wandered around on "the hill" for a bit. All the trees you see, yeah those giant things. I helped plant those as seedlings. I also helped sell them during the years that my grandparents had a tree farm. Now they are like 40 feet tall, what was once a grass hill, is now a forest of noble and douglas firs. Its beautiful!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Arden is such a pretty name! and the quilt will be lovely...can't wait to see it finished! x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy