Saturday, October 10, 2009

while I've been away...

The inlaws came to visit us this week from Georgia. They are here until Monday so its been a nice long visit. Bad part is I haven't been home too much, so blogging has been neglected. My daily creating, however, hasn't. Even when not at home you can still keep your hands busy. You just need a hook and yarn. Lots of yarn.

this is my pile of loveliness...


my granny collection keeps growing, this is only a third of it... not sure if it will grow enough for an afghan...maybe a throw?


a cute beanie for Big, I'm lovin' the flowers



Here's the current project...a "granny inspired" skull cap for Big, its all guess work though, so I hope it turns out...



Happy Saturday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy