Friday, November 13, 2009

another thursday comes to an end.

Wow.  Today was a long, long day.  My back hurts, my right ankle hurts and my eyes are so itchy!  All from sewing!  In spite of my complaints I finished so much today.  The crib set is coming together nicely and will indeed be finished by tomorrow!  A day ahead of schedule.

I will post pictures of the entire thing, in all its yards and yards and yards of glory, tomorrow.

After this is done, I don't ever want to sew something large again.  Baby clothes or dolls.  That's it for me, for a while atleast.


I also squeezed in a minute or two for this

and these

These lovely green grannies are even a mystery to me!  They are for a mystery Christmas crochet project.  I need 12 total, so only 8 more to go!

Tomorrow is Friday, can't wait.  (that means only a week away from New Moon)  What are your plans for this lovely weekend?

xoxo
crissy

3 comments:

  1. Love your crochet and am "green" with envy as I simply cannot wrap my head around crocheting!:) Can't wait to see the crib set you made in all it's photo glory...
    Have a great friday and an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday 13th! :) Can't way for New Moon! wa wa wa :)

    Have a nice weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the crib set! Can't wait for New Moon either :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy