Friday, November 6, 2009

cozy things



I love being cozy and warm during these cold, wet fall and winter months.  I made a blue and cream set of wrist warmers and a matching beanie.  The yarn is uber thick and chunky (lion brand) and I used a big fat 9mm hook.  Loved how they turned out. (both are made without a pattern - yay!)

I even added a few rows around the thumb hole to keep them nice and toasty.


My son likes the beanie, so I may have to make another for myself.


Kitty, of course had to help me take pictures.  Which are horrible, so sorry for the bad lighting.  It was really dark here today, all day.


happy weekend!
xoxo
crissy

PS check out the giveaway over at Carrie's Little World

:o)

2 comments:

  1. Love the contrast of the creme against the blue...very nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to make a beanie for my baby but I don't understand the crochet instructions very well :/

    Yours are very pretty tho :) and I love that yarn looks soooo soft :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy