Monday, November 9, 2009

dear monday...

I am doing my best to embrace you today.  Although you've arrived and given me no inspiration whatsoever.  You ended my weekend too quickly.  You made my alarm go off way to early and gave my five year old a great attitude before school.  Although you have been nothing but trouble since you began, I will forgive you.  Just this once.

xoxo

crissy

PS even though you started off rather nasty, your afternoon brought me some much needed inspiration and holiday cheer.
(please click below each photo for credit)






xoxo
crissy
(in case you are wondering why this posted on a TUESDAY, I had it all typed up and ready to post on monday night...then the baby woke up...the rest of course, is history) 

1 comment:

  1. ha I bought that same color yarn today! Love the gift in a jar!

    ♥Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy