Monday, November 23, 2009

emerging from the haze

WOW.  Its been a rough week.  Monday, my dear NP comes down with a bug.  By Wednesday he is miserable and we know this is not the common cold.  Doctor confirms H1N1.  Yay.  Thursday morning, Little Big and I wake up feeling horrid.  Aches, high fevers, coughing, the works.  I don't need a doctor to confirm that yes, we are little piggies just like daddy.  Squishy complains of a tummy ache on Friday night, and by early morning Saturday his fever is a-raging.  Needless to say it was a fun weekend and I accomplished nothing.

I finally feel up to finishing a few things, but can't do much without feeling exhuasted.  Fortunately we are all on the mend.  Seems like night #3 is the worst, Squishy is experiencing this night, tonight.  I'm praying he will sleep through it peacefully.

Enough about the piggy flu.  How about a cute dress for a little girl who is turning ONE YEARS OLD, in a few short weeks!
(this was completed pre-piggy) 

Leopard ruffles...mmmm.


Black, crushed velvet.


Lovely.  Can't wait to see her in it!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are all on the mend...
    Great little dress! Hope you post a pic of the little one in the dress :)
    I hope your craftiness comes back soon! xo
    Continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you all are feeling better! Love the dress!

    ♥Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy