Monday, November 23, 2009

guest blogging...

We leave tomorrow for our annual Atlanta thanksgiving trip and I won't have much access to the computer.  I will try to update from time to time with my phone but for the most part this space will be quiet.

If you really miss we that much :o) please check out Presser Foot where I will be the mini guest blogger for this week!  I made some cute little coasters that make for great gifts!  So check it out, I'll have 4 postings this week with instructions on how to make the coasters using this pattern.

xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

  1. have fun you will be in my neck of the woods!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your cute family

    ♥Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are all feeling better Crissy, and I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday...hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy