Thursday, November 5, 2009

such a long day

Today has gone on F O R E V E R.  And the worst part is I feel as though I hardly accomplished anything!  Well, besides making two loaves of banana bread, finishing another crib sheet and putting up a small Christmas tree. (yes I did it, I put up the Christmas tree...) 

I guess I did accomplish a few things, but nothing else from that pesky list of Christmas gifts.  I really need to get on that.  Pronto.  Have any of you started on gifts yet?

Oh yeah, Little Big is 11 months old today and Squishy thinks his tooth might be loose...why do kids grow up so fast?

xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love the little tree!

    Check out my blog party and giveaway tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy