Wednesday, November 11, 2009

a tutorial for tuesday?

well, almost... 

I finished this today...

Can you guess what it is?  I even wrote up a pattern for it!  Me!  The hate-er of all crochet patterns...I wrote one!  Unfortunately I am in crunch time with this shower for my sister on Sunday and the crib set (her gift) I have to finish by Sunday too.  So all my free time this week is devoted to sewing and planning and baking.  But I can sneak in a few extra minutes tomorrow, so I will post the tutorial then. 

I promise!

xoxo
crissy

psssst!  I have a SECRET!  click here for a mystery crochet project from Sara London.  It involves granny squares so of course I just HAD to add it to my list of projects for the holidays.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. I just read you live in Seattle! :O I loved it, went a couple of years before, stayed a day or two and shipped away in a cruise ha! But I wanna go back and take the time to enjoy it!

    (plus it reminds me of Twilight la la XD)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy