Tuesday, December 8, 2009

101

So I'm a dork, a total dork.

I reached 100 POSTS!  YESTERDAY.  I missed it.  Instead I am celebrating 101 today.  Thank you ever so much for joining me.  Please enjoy a few of my favorite holiday-ish things...



 




What are a few of your favorite things this holiday season?

In other news, I still have several unfinished projects waiting on me.  We spent the day over at Grandma's house, helping with decorations and fighting with bluetooth (its a long story), so I didn't have time to craft/sew/glue/paint/glitter.  Tomorrow I will finish something, I HAVE to.

:o)

xoxo
crissy

3 comments:

  1. Happy 101! Yay! and thank you for having a blog that I love to visit :)
    some of my favourite holiday things this year, are our christmas lights, last year we had just moved in so we didn't put any lights up..this year it looks festive! Also Hershey kisses with the mint in them {I am addicted} and gingerbread cookies rolled in sugar...mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100th and 101 post! My favorite things about the holidays are the lights and of course the food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed your advice and posted my cookie recipe. I hope you enjoy it! And thanks for being a giver and sponsoring a giveaway, even if I didn't win.

    http://theretiredmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy