Monday, December 7, 2009

and the winner is...

Are you excited? 

I am...

Here we go...
#16 is Katie who said...


"My favorite cookie is really more of candy come to think of it. It's very easy only oreos and white chocolate chips to make oreo bark."

Congrats Katie!  Please contact me with your 3 color choices for the granny square clutch.  Also, don't forget to email me the recipe that you mentioned in your comment.  :o)  I'm ready to make some oreo bark!  To everyone else who stopped by to enter - thank you so much for visiting my little space!  It was so much fun to read all the comments and visit everyone's blogs.  Thanks again to Beth over at Sew, Mama, Sew for putting this all together!

xoxo
crissy

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Katie! You lucky gal! I hope you share the recipe with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I am really excited, the clutch is such a cute bag to carry out on date night or when I meet up with friends for moms night out. Recently I noticed I only have big ol' mom bags it seems! Now to decide on the perfect color combination....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crissy, you're the winner of my giveaway from giveaway day! I couldn't find your email, but email me at lynn[dot]chouw[at]gmail[dot]com and we'll work everything out!

    http://craftstew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy