Tuesday, December 29, 2009

getting back to normal...

Now that life has finally slowed up a bit I feel like I can come back to normalcy. The tree can come down; the lights put away, my craft room isn't covered in red, green and glitter anymore, I can finally slow down and take a deep breath, and BLOG. I've missed my space here. This will be a great week to get back into the swing of things before 2010 arrives.


Of course I will be sharing a few little projects I worked on before Christmas; since it is still officially the holiday season until Friday I thought it would be ok. :o)

Here are the accessories my little princess wore on Christmas Eve.
I found these at a children's boutique in Atlanta.  Aren't they precious!?

Of course I had to make a little hair clip to go with them. Some brown felt, cut out to look like a poinsettia, brown glass beads and a cute vintage button. I stitched the beads and button to the felt flower then hot glued the flower to one of those little “snappy” clips.
Very easy, simple and you can make these to match any outfit! It even looks adorable in my hair!

xoxo
crissy


1 comment:

  1. those shoes are wonderful I want a pair now :)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy