Tuesday, December 15, 2009

update

A little personal note...my husband's grandpa passed away on Saturday.  So NP flew out to Chicago on Sunday and won't be back until Thursday.  I would have loved to go but Squishy needs to go to school, he's missed too many days already being out with the piggy flu and our vacation.

Anyway, since I am alone this week, I am busy with kids and haven't been able to sneak away to blog.  I do have a cute project I am going to post tomorrow though, although it probably won't be until tomorrow night.
(I'm a night blogger if you can't tell)

Here are the supplies...

Can you guess what I am making?

What are some projects you are working on this week?

Tomorrow we are building out gingerbread train too...exciting!  :o)

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy