Monday, January 11, 2010

10 things

Much to my delight, Laurie Anne over at Rebel Blossom gave me a little blog award.  Since this is my FIRST official "blog award" I want to say thank you!!  Along with this award I need to list 10 things that make me happy...so here they are: 



Ten things that make me happy...


1) Remembering this day.



2) This little guy...he is turning 6 tomorrow!!



3) This little girl...my little princess.



4) Sunshine - I need it.  Plus is makes for pretty pictures. 



5) Trying/cooking/eating new and exciting food.



6) My camera makes me happy, I love capturing the world through a view finder, the possibilities are endless!



7) MUSIC - must have it.



8) The beach...ah pure happiness.



9) Being creative, in any way, painting, sewing, scrapbooking...



10) The beauty of nature.

and now, links to my current top ten blogs that make me happy!












xoxo
crissy





2 comments:

  1. Your welcome sweetie! You deserve it. You and I have alot in common are lists are very similar :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! So cool! =)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy