Monday, January 11, 2010

amazing

Pardon me, I don't usually do this sort of blogging but I just had to share.

I had a nice date with NP last night.  Since we rarely get out by ourselves and time away from kids is precious and I wanted to make sure we saw a GOOD movie, not just anything.  I was still hearing buzz about James Cameron's Avatar.  So...we saw it. 

Amazing.

That is it.

Simply amazing.

The colors, characters, creatures, story, romance, its all amazing, breathtaking, seat clutching, spectacular.  I was left speechless by the beauty and I have never said that about a movie.  Wow.  Please see it if you haven't yet!  You won't be sorry.


xoxo
crissy

3 comments:

  1. I saw it, and WOW right? it's awesome! it's not my kind of movie you know adventure-space-lala but its great! wanna see it again :)

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to see it. Glad you enjoyed it, my son said it was awesome!
    I have left you something on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely agreed - I've never thought "this movie could change the world," until we saw Avatar last night. It gave me hope (and very vivid dreams.)

    It touched many things in me so deeply, I found myself with tears streaming down my face every few minutes... the bonds with the animals and trees, how deeply in tune the Navi are with nature... that's a world I would gladly be in.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy