Friday, January 8, 2010

the icky sicky

Once again some germ has gotten the best of me.  This one hit fast, hard and knocked me out like a ton of bricks.  Yesterday I couldn't get off the couch, I had horrible chills, aches, fever and barely managed to keep down water.  Today was a little bit better.  Thankfully it doesn't last long, because as of right now, 48 hours into it I am feeling much better!

Anyway...a few more Christmas gifts...(sorry bad pictures...with the old camera)

with each scarf I paired a pretty bracelet to match

my favorite...the Twilight duo

little girls got charm bracelets

 
The bracelets were made using a basic wire technique that I learned in a class a few years ago.  If you want to try, this site has some great instructions.  I think this technique is lovely and really simple once you get the hang of it.

the results are simply gorgeous!

xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

  1. You're right, that does sound icky. I hope you're feeling much better soon! Your scarves are lovely and what a great idea to pair them with coordinating bracelets. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear you aren't feeling well your bracelets and scarves are great!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy