Wednesday, January 20, 2010

inspiration

So...I am really in to home decor lately.  I have this urge to decorate each room in the house, one by one.  Unfortunately for me, because we are currently (temporarily) living in a home that is not our very own.  I only have bedrooms to decorate.  Ah, well you have to start somewhere, why not the bedroom?

Pottery Barn Kids always has great ideas for kids rooms, although sometimes they are just a bit "too put-together" - I like a little bit of mismatch with some newer items paired with vintage.  Anyway, Squishy loves trains, (not the whole Thomas the train thing) real, heavy duty, loud, fast trains.  Like this one...


I want to paint a big old steam locamotive like that one, on a canvas for his room.

I love this photograph. It belongs in his room too.

I found this one at PB kids, even I would have LOVED this in my room as a child!

PB kids has a whole train inspired room theme, very cute.

So many great ideas!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy