Sunday, January 31, 2010

a quick post

I haven't much to say today.  Its family day for us.  Church in the morning and some shopping in the afternoon, after that nothing but relaxation.  I love it.  I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday as well!

Here is an addition to Squishy's room.  I used pastels to create this picture.

I am going to be rolling out a blog schedule very soon, I need some ideas.  How do you decided what to post and when?  Do you stick to a certain schedule or just post whenever you have something you want to share?  Any and all input is appreciated!

Thanks!

xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing today. I need to come up with a posting shedule. Good luck, and hope your Sunday was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crissy!
    I try to post at least 3 times a week. I usually just post whenever I have something I want to share...It helps also to have at least one weekly feature day..for example when I stared I would post Fridays favourite 5 every friday...that made sure I was connecting at least once a week.
    I hope you enjoyed your Sunday and have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy