Monday, January 18, 2010

seaside snowflakes

I love collecting shells and especially after living in Hawaii my "collection" has become pretty extensive.  While they are lovely sitting in a bowl as decor, its nice to actually use them for projects too.  This holiday season I had an urge to use a few sand dollars for our Christmas ornaments.  So here is what I came up with.



I bought the snowflakes at Target for fifty cents each (steal!), used hot glue to adhere the sand dollar and ribbon to the snowflake. Then I painted the sand dollar with glue and glittered away. I love Martha Stewart's glitter, its the best.



xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

  1. awe they are beautiful I love sand dollars!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy