Sunday, January 24, 2010

something simple

I made this headband yesterday...

 
I love headbands but they always are too tight, or slip off my head and most give me horrid headaches.  So I don't wear them much.

I finally decided to make a cute comfy one.  I've seen these on a few blogs. So I am not claiming this idea as my own!  However, here is my twist on it.  :o)


I used chunky yarn and a M size hook.



start with a slip knot.


begin your single chain.  I did somewhere around 30 sc to fit my head.



once its long enough, tie off your end, leaving a tail.



knot your two ends together so it fits your head a little snugly. (yarn will stretch)
and then cut off the tails!




cuteness.

xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

  1. so cute! I can't ever find headbands that fit my head (its small or something)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so fun to see a pic! Miss your beauty! ADORABLE headband!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy