Saturday, January 9, 2010

style school

Anyone else out there registered for style school?  It starts tomorrow...there are still a few spots left so if you are interested click here.  Its going to be a great class.  This is my 2nd "online craft class" that I've taken from the girls over at RVA and I LOVED the first one so I can't wait for this one!  Who can't use some inspiration during the dreary month of January.  Atleast here in Washington it has been super dreary/rainy/misty.  I haven't even been able to try out my telephoto lens outside.  Boo.

More pretty things that I want from etsy...


 

 

Salemplus2 has a lovely shop on etsy, two of her designs are above.  They are lovely!  Very simple and chic, just my style.  Plus she is based out of Tacoma, WA - right in my neck of the woods!

cheers and happy weekend  :o)

xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at style school! Sounds like a fun thing to try.
    Lovely jewellery...i will definately check out this shop.
    Happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just fell in love with #2.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy