Monday, February 1, 2010

goals, inspiration, schedules and the like...

No crafts today but I do have some eye candy for you near the end of this post.  First off here are my goals for February...my goals for 2010 are listed here.

1) blog daily
2) organize and back up all photos and videos - almost done!
3) make it to 50 followers...only 2 more!
4) make three outfits for Little Big
5) post 5 tutorials/DIY projects
6) create a unique blogging schedule
 
We will check back on the first day of March to see what I was able to complete...
 
Now for a blogging schedule.
 
Monday - misc. monday 
Tuesday - craft/whatever
Wednesday - craft/whatever
Thursday - tasty thursday (anything relating to food!)
Friday - inspiration
Saturday - sewing/diy
Sunday - photography
 
I think that will suite me just fine.  Monday is my surprise day, I can blog about whatever I want, Tuesday/Wednesday anything crafty, Thursday is my food day, Friday is inspiration day - fashion, home decor, etsy, whatever I'm currently inspired by, Saturday is for sewing or a DIY and Sunday a review of the week in pictures!  I'll try it out this week and see how it feels.
 
Now for a bit of fashion pretties to kick start your week.
 
I've been drooling over Orla Kiely all weekend long.  To die for!  Here are a few items that I wish lived in my closet.
 
adorable!


I love this.


What are you all up to this week?
 
xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy