Wednesday, February 3, 2010

lost

Its on right now...the final season. The season where all our questions will be answered.  Oh I am so excited!!  This is, hands down, my most favorite TV show EVER.

And guess what?  I'm not watching it.  Nope.  The tv is a dark screen in front of me and the remote is tempting me from across the table..."you know you want to Crissy...c'mon turn it on, just a peek won't hurt anyone..."  NO.  I can't!  Nick isn't here to watch it.  He is in class until 10pm.  In fact, he has class until 10pm everynight.  So we won't get to watch the first episode until Friday.  FRIDAY!  What on earth am I going to do until then? 

We've watched every episode together, its our little thing.  I think we both love it so much, not only because it is the greatest show on earth, but because we lived right in the midst of all the filming.  Oahu was our home sweet home, we could frequent the beach that they all crashed on.  We saw John Locke walking through Waikiki, Jin at the DMV and Hurley sauntering down Kalakaua Ave.  Ben even stopped by Nick's work once to rent a car and after hearing that Nick was a fan of the show he leaned in with a twinkle in his eye and said "oh you just wait and see what I do this season."

LOST coming to an end this year is like a chapter in our life that is closing.  It is going to be sad, but just because its over doesn't mean I won't be watching it again and again (and again).  I don't think I'll ever get my fill of that show.  I love it.  :o)

nighty night!

xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

  1. I think it's pretty cool that you have that 'Lost' connection...and what a good wife you are for waiting! I watched along last night, totally lost!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy