Friday, February 19, 2010

more buttons...

I'm obsessed with them lately.  Especially the vintage kind...  One of the local antique stores has so many jars that are just FULL to the brim with beautiful, old, gorgeous buttons - so tempting!  I really should go buy some (like I need more buttons - HA!)  There are so many fun things you can make with buttons...I love it.

I made this necklace, another project from Style School.


I really liked how it turned out, although I am not digging the embroidery floss that I used to "sew" together two of the rows of buttons.  I may take it out and just use wire.  Hmmm...we'll see.


Oh yeah, don't forget about my giveaway!  Spread the word!

Please enjoy some button inspiration, courtesy of etsy.








xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy