Saturday, February 6, 2010

saturday is for sewing

I finished this a few days ago...

Isn't it adorable?


Rachel over at Smile and Wave had a cute tutorial for a jumper. I took a quick look at the picture and then made one for Little Big. Its really very simple, you only need four different pieces of fabric, two buttons, small piece of elastic and basic sewing skills...the variations you can come up with are pretty cute!


Instead of the pleats, I just gathered the skirt - this made it easier to add pockets. The skirt is also shorter, so its more of a tunic - looks super cute with leggings!

There's nothing I love more than fat baby legs stuffed into leggings.
a d o r a b l e.
I did the straps a bit differently too. Best part, she liked wearing it and had fun filling the pockets with little toys.

Cute.

xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy