Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a tasty tuesday...i mean thursday

Thanks to all of you for the suggestions on a blogging schedule  If you peek here, you'll see that I came up with a preliminary schedule - we'll see if I can stick with it.  With that being said... 

Welcome to my first official "Tasty Tuesday" post.  Tuesday is my day to talk about anything food related...unless of course I am just dying to share something crafty with you, then the food will have to wait.  :o)

edit: Carrie's blog also features a "tasty tuesday" so now I feel silly.  I didn't intend to copy you Carrie - I just noticed that this morning.  I'll just pretend I thought it was Thursday already.  Tasty Thursday it is!
Lets start simple.  I don't think there is anything more comforting than a big, chewy, warm chocolate chip cookie.  I've made quite a few in my day but I think this recipe tops the list. 


They look so good, I just might have to make some today.

you know what else I think is tasty?  This pile of love...

they look good enough to eat.  :o)

xoxo
crissy




2 comments:

  1. Omigosh! I am sooo loving all those hearts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol its quite all right! I love the cookies!!!

    and those heart are to die for ♥

    hugs

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy